Select the relevant academic YEAR from the list at the top right hand side of the page.
Please note that all students are required to have access to a computer capable of sending and receiving email, accessing the Internet, playing CDROMs and interacting with Learning Management Systems. Students can expect the University to communicate with them electronically (unless due to extenuating circumstances alternate communication arrangements have been approved by the University) and it is each student's responsibility to regularly check their UNE email account.
You will find information on:
- Admission requirements and how to apply - Instructions on "How to apply" appear on each individual course - Please note that applications for the Bachelor of Medicine-Joint Medical Program commence early June. For more information click here
- When enrolling you must only follow the Course Rules applicable to the year you Commenced, Transferred Course or Changed Course Version.
- Course Rules and Plans for 2007-2016 - select the year you commenced your course from the drop down box at the top right hand side of the page.
- Course Rules and Plans for 2006 click here
- Course Rules for 2005 or earlier - students in this category should send a request for the course rules that apply to them to the Library through AskUNE
- Course updates - a summary of changes to courses for 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Guide to Units Offered by Schools in Discipline/Subject Areas
- Unit description
- Where and when offered
- Pre-requisites and restrictions
- Textbook Information: will be displayed approximately 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the teaching period. Please note that textbook requirements may vary from one teaching period to the next and each textbook entry does show which teaching period/s it is applicable to.
- Assessment: will be displayed approximately 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the teaching period.
- Learning Outcomes
- Graduate Attributes (units prior to 2016)
For related information to courses and units there are quick links on the left of the page, If you put your cursor over the link it will explain what can be found there.